Saturday, October 4, 2014

POEM # 1

"Simplest Goodbye"
by Junels Reg




For all the times you have spent with me
For all that unforgettable memories
That people around could probably see
How our friendship goes like this



We started with one hello and a smile
Although our relationship went some miles
Our memories together were written in a file
Despite of quantity, despite of a large pile



There’s an unexpected thing came to us
I don’t know why things have faded so fast
Don’t you feel that I am starting to walk away
Without a word because I don’t know what to say



The loneliness of my days and nights alone
Searching for strength to gain and carry on
But where is now the friend I have known
I feel like a goner, who’s walking all alone



I could no longer see any interest from you
I thought you’ll be on my side no matter how I do
I have already submitted myself in pain
And now can’t you see I’m in vain






I was fond of writing poems. Whenever something pop-up on my mind, I can easily make one. I can still remember, this was the last time I wrote a poem. I dedicated this poem to all those people who were used to be my friends but now completely strangers with memories. 

3 comments: