Saturday, October 4, 2014

POEM # 2

"All of a Sudden"
by Junels Reg




For a long time I have been a wanderer
And don’t believe to such forever
I emotionally get staggered
And received nothing but to be a goner



When I met you, my entire life changed
In my life, you never caused any damage
But suddenly, why do things have to fade?
What are now the use of the promises we made



Yesterday, we were just very happy
People around us could honestly see
How both of us love each other unfathomably
But today, we tend to believe dubiously



All of a sudden, it was yours and mine
But thoughts today don’t go smoothly and fine
This bond had been one of a kind
In every hardship, we were trying to bind



Everything has to change, that’s what they say
I thought they were wrong, come what may
If everything has to change, do you still care?
That all of a sudden, I am now in a dare



I deafen down from the noise around me
Blinded by the things I don’t want to see
But time will come, I have to see the reality
That all of a sudden, it was you and me







I dedicated this poem to those friends of mine who changed; for those people who are no longer a part of me where in fact we used to be friends and now they are gone. Now, I believe that people change. But no change should ever make you forget the reasons for being who you are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment