Saturday, October 4, 2014

10/5/14 HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY!






Have a blessed Sunday to my readers! You shall not forget the Holy Sabbath Day..

Here's  a verse for you. This is my favorite bible verse. A close friend of mine shared this to me during few years ago when I was really about to give up.


1Peter 5:7

We often forget to say THANK YOU whenever we had a great job, achieved something, passed all the major subjects, or whenever we get things that we have been praying for. Even when we FAIL, we are always focused on ourselves. We also think that we are alone, BUT WE ARE NOT!!
We also tend to forget that there is SOMEONE who's just waiting for us! 

We sometimes say that NO ONE CARES FOR US.

that they leave us all ALONE. But there is someone who's always with us though we already turned our back on Him.

?
?
?
?
?
?


We all have worries in life. We are always afraid of SOMETHING.. We are afraid to FAIL, afraid to LOSE someone... but what are we really afraid of? 

Everytime we feel that no one cares for us, that the world has already turn its back, that chances already deprive us from opportunity, or even for the times that we already lose our track... THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO WILL BRING US BACK AGAIN ON OUR WAY.... WHO WILL PUT UP AGAIN ON THE RIGHT TRACK...
JESUS

I was once lost in the dark and submitted myself in pain. I had failed so many times. I already turned my back on Him.
I AM A SINNER. I AM A SINNER!
But after all those things I did, He has forgiven me for my many faults. He made me realize that I cannot do things all alone. He also made me realize that whenever I feel alone, just put my hand together and....



Just to remind you all, THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. We fail, for us to become stronger. We are lost, for us to find a way in the dark. And we are hurt for us to realize that we love. Always remember......


WE ARE ALL GOD'S GREATEST WARRIORS.


Just to remind you how God loves you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment