Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND





Hi! I am the one destined for you! I hope you are reading this. I have some secrets to be revealed on this blog.





I am wondering how do you look like? Do you
 look like my celebrity crush such as Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, Coco Martin, or Daniel Matsunaga? Oh my God! Then if you do, I will be the luckiest girl on earth! Hahaha! Just kidding! Physical appearance is not my priority but of course, I would lie if I say it isn’t on the list! Oh c’mon, every girl dreams those type of guys. Do you have blue eyes because I am sort of attracted to it. But what’s more important is, I can see sincerity and truthfulness on your eyes. No matter who you are please accept me for who I am, especially on how I look like. I don’t have sexy body. I don’t have gap on my thighs. I weigh 70 kl. My hair isn’t that straight unlike the other girls.  My face have pimples on it. I have a brown skin. I don’t usually wear make ups. I am not fat yet I am chubby. I am not attractive. I am not the campus crush.

But if you really love me, these things will be thrown away and will love me for who I am. My future husband will see me as the most beautiful girl he ever met.



I am wondering about how we met? Are you one of the guys I chatted on Meow, Chatroulette, Omegle, Kik, Viber, WeChat, etc. To tell you honestly, I have been dreaming to be with a foreign guy specifically someone from Scotland, Ireland, or somewhere in Europe because I love the sexy accent and most especially, I love their eyes. I also like guys from Turkey or Australia because they are very good looking. But I guess, it is really hard to find a guy online because most of them are perverts. Well I met some guys who are actually nice. It is also hard to be with a foreign guy because of culture differences. Well if you came from those area, then I am so lucky. If you are destined to me, I guess we can overcome that culture differences. But please, don’t think about divorce or separation because I want to have a complete family until the end. I know you have different culture but please, don’t. I wonder if we are already friends, already laughing and giggling around not knowing that you would be my future husband one day. If you are one of my “guy” friends, I think it would be better because I know you already. I wonder if you are one of the guys I hated the most? One of the guys who has been really annoying? Oh please! I wonder why God would do that? Hahahaha! But..

Love comes unexpectedly

It comes on the very unexpected moment of your life. 
Wherever we met, it would be one of the special moment of my life because that’s where I met my future husband. If we haven’t met yet, please don’t flirt with me on the first day we met. Let us make friendship as the foundation of our love because I am looking forward to a serious relationship. You know what, technically speaking I have never been into a serious relationship before. And I want the serious one will be the first and last.


I hope you are kind, God loving, and futuristic man.  A guy who is matured enough but of course someone with sense of humor as well. I hope you are the sweetest guy I will ever met.; 

someone who will always surprise me even if it is just an ordinary day,

someone who will shout to world that I am his one and only girl,

someone who always surprise me with his love,

someone who will never be ashamed to be sweet and clingy with me on public.

I hope that you will properly ask my parents if you can court or date me so there will be no problem on the part of my parents. I want our relationship will start in a right way too. 
I hope you can be my boy and at the same time my friend. I hope you will stay loyal to me even if we don’t talk that much. I hope I will never feel alone with you. I hope that you will always respect me and please, no sex before marriage because I want to reserve it after marriage. Let love be greater than lust! I hope you will never get tired of me. I hope everyday I can always feel your presence. I hope you will never get tired of showing how much you love me. I hope that you will always pamper me in your arms. I hope we will always do things together. No secrets but only truths. I hope I can always laugh with you. I hope you can go along with my mood swings. I hope that even though I am sad, you are still there to act crazy just to make me laugh. I hope you are the sweetest guy I will ever met. I hope that no matter how imperfect I am, you will still be proud of me. I hope that the end of the day you are still there for me, that no matter hard the situation is, we are still holding on and remembering all the promises we have made for each other.

Technically, 
I have never been into a serious relationship. I have never met a serious guy before. I fell in love several times already but end up alone. I don’t know how to handle a relationship. I don’t know how to keep relationship strong. I may not be the perfect girl you will ever met. I don’t know how to be a girlfriend. I make mistakes. I am a very sensitive girl but I can put it in place. I am so emotional. I am always looking forward to a relationship based on romantic movies and novels. I am hopeless romantic. But you know what, one thing is for sure, I can be the one who can stay with you until the end of time. I can be your girl and as the time your friend. I can love you unfathomably.


I know there is no perfect guy but I believe, that there is one guy who is destined for me who will make my imperfect life, perfect and I know it is you. Let us put God in the center of our relationship because with him, there is no “US”. Let us not forget all the reasons why held for so long whenever troubles come on our way. Whenever we fight, let us not end the day without fixing it. We should always be open to each other. All I want is...













Loving you infinitely,



YOUR FUTURE WIFE 



No comments:

Post a Comment