Friday, October 3, 2014

FEELS LIKE GIVING UP?



Have you ever been in a suicidal condition? Do you have a friend who is in suicidal? Well, this post is for you! Kindly read this until the end. 

First of all, I hate people who have been judging those in suicidal condition. Instead of listening to their story, they instantly judge them at first.  Whenever you heard about suicide, first thing that comes into your mind is...

"It is a foolish thing to do!!"

Oh c'mon! Don't lie. I know most of you will think that way.

Why?

Why do you say that?

Have you ever been on his/her situation?

Have you ever been hurt so many times and cannot find any reasons to hold on?

You don't know their story. So don't judge them!!!


If you have ever been in suicidal condition and still have the tendencies, THINK ABOUT THIS!:

>>>>> What keeps you going for so long?
>>>>> What are your goals and ambitions in life?
>>>>> What do you plan for the future?
>>>>> Remember your friends who always act crazy infront of you just to make you laugh
>>>>> Think about your family.
>>>>> Think about the happiest things happened in your life
>>>>> What was your childhood dream?
>>>>> What are your favorite foods? Wanna eat them all?
>>>>> Do you really want to give up or maybe do you just need to pause?
>>>>> You are not alone. God is always with you




If you have a friend or you know someone who's in suicidal condition, THINK ABOUT THIS!:

>>>>> What kind of friend are you on him/her?
>>>>> What can you do for him/her to be happy?
>>>>> What do you usually do whenever someone's going through tough times?
>>>>> Remember that, sometimes you don't have to respond, you just have to listen.
>>>>> Don't judge him/her
>>>>> Reminisce all the good things happened to your friendship together
>>>>> Try to do something interesting just to divert him/her from suicide 
>>>>> Remind him/her how strong he/she is
>>>>> Never make him/her feel alone
>>>>> Have a shoulder to cry on


Some readers of this blog would think, "Is this blogger already experienced these things that's why she has the guts to talk about it?" 

Okay, I will answer you, YES I AM! 
I know how it feels like. I know the feeling of walking along the corridor and thinking about how to end your life so you can now peacefully rest already. I know how it feels like to be alone; when my friends turn their back from me. I know how hurtful and devastating it is especially if you know that you are the only one fighting. I cut and even keep those droplets of blood in my notebook. I still have the tendencies at this very moment, but you know what, instead of ending up my life, I will still choose to be strong.



Instead of lifting my left arm and cutting it using my right hand, I just simply lift my two hands, put together, and pray. After that I feel way better.

I can't change the fact that I easily get depressed, but you know what, you can't get rid of those feeling but HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE. If you choose to be happy then you will be choosing those things that will make you happy. If you submit yourself in pain, you get nothing but will bury you deeper and deeper until the time you can say 
"IT'S ENOUGH"

I understand your situation. You know what, if you'll gonna ask me what makes me strong? Actually, IT'S A CHOICE, especially if that's the only option you have.


Since I joined "YOUTH FOR CHRIST", my faith on God strengthened. Whenever I have been in an obstacle, no matter how hard it is, I can still get through it with God. Sometimes, YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. 

Always remember, things happen for a reason. Don't just focus on your weakness and on the bad things. I believe there are still greater things in your life.

You have a purpose in life. We all have purpose why we live. So don't just take it away from you. 

I'll share you one story, whenever I have my duty in the hospital as a nurse, I have witnessed lots of dying patients. Few years ago, specifically in highschool, I used to cut and even tried committing suicide. But here I am now, witnessing and caring dying patients.










There was a time when I asked God "Why did you put me here?". But I guess the answer was, "I PUT YOU HERE TO SEE THE ESSENCE OF LIFE... OF YOUR LIFE" Well said! You know what, I always think that I am a failure because I always fail in most quizzes and exams, and ended up receiving "love letters" for parents. My strengths and patience have been challenged. Sometimes, it feels like, I haven't done anything good in life. But you know what in the end, here I am standing proud and strong. If nursing is not for me, God will take this away from me at first. I believe there's a purpose why I am here. 

So before you think of suicide, think about great things in your life. Think about those significant others of yours who will cry when you're gone. Think about your ambitions and dreams in life. Do you think, ending up your life is the solution to make things all right? There is a time for everything, and today is not your time yet. There are many reasons to live. Do you want to miss those great things in life? If you'll gonna end up your life, would you be happy? Would those special person in your life be happy for you?
Cheer up! You have a purpose! You may not figure it out today, but sooner or later, you will! Whenever you feel like giving up, think about the reasons why you held for so long. 

Put your two hands together and pray.
Talk to Him. Tell Him all your problems in life and lift all your burdens to Him. Do your best and He will do the rest! Remember, doing YOUR best is different from doing THE BEST. 

Don't ever compare yourself to anyone. You should just compare yourself from the previous YOU! We all have different stories in life.

Life is not perfect. It will always challenge your strengths, perspectives in life, beliefs, and even THE WHOLE YOU! As long as someone believes on you, there's no reason to give up. 

Do you know why are we given trials in life? It is for us to become a better person. It is for us to realize that whatever we do, there is always a lesson. Imagine life without problems and sufferings? It is completely bland! 

I may not know you, but if you are reading this post and you can relate, there's one thing I want to say........

YOU ARE GOD'S GREATEST WARRIOR. Whatever issues you have in life, I know you can do it because I know you will! I know you are going to surpass it. I know you are just blinded by your sadness, depression, or whatever negative thoughts you have, 

It is not the end yet! Life is full of surprises. Sooner or later, you will understand why you are on that situation. 
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

YOU CAN DO IT!
I BELIEVE IN YOU!
JUST STAND STRONG 
AND 
KEEP ON HOLDING ON. 
If you want a rainbow, you should see the rain first.







PS: Try to listen on this song. My friend used to listen on this song whenever things are getting a bit tough. Just click it below:













Your Friend, 


SLENUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment