Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PREFACE

I created this VIRTUAL DIARY. I really don’t know why my mind has been telling to make a blog and write up everything I want to say; some random shits. Seriously, I don’t know how to make a blog. THANKS TO MY PROFESSOR who taught us how to make one.


So what’s the reason of making a blog now? I AM HERE TO EXPRESS AND NOT TO IMPRESS! I don’t care if no one will visit this or what. I am making blogs now because I already have a good internet connection! Of course! It is hard to do internet surfing if the connection is poor right? So now I am confident to make use of this. Secondly, I want to write up random thoughts which I can’t really expressed to anyone. It is hard to express what your mind really says. In telling others, you have to use the right words and proper expressions. I know I have true friends who can patiently listen my rants in life but it is different when you are just talking to yourself.


This blog somewhat represents me. This is like my virtual diary I guess? Hahaha! I guess I am not too old yet on making diaries. Haha! I used to make one 4 years ago and still keep it in a safe place. It was full of drama but I don’t care. That was me before.
Hmmmmmmmmm whoever got the chance to read this blog, I don’t really care what will you be saying. As I said earlier, I am here to EXPRESS and definitely NOT TO IMPRESS. We cannot please some people to like us. People will always judge. But always remember, they judge you because they don’t really know you. Don’t mind them because at the end, it will always be YOU who knows yourself BETTER!!!

So if you have read this, feel free to comment below.

I am open to criticism. I guess I am matured enough to face them all, thanks for dropping by!




You can or follow me on this accounts:




Sincerely,



SLENUJ


No comments:

Post a Comment