Thursday, October 2, 2014

GIRLFRIENDS FOREVER

There is a saying...
“FRIENDS COME AND GO”
Do you believe on that? Hmm I do believe on that. I experienced a lot! I have met several friends who were used to be my best buddies but now we are actually strangers.




"We used to be best buddies, but now we're not....Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman."



Yes! As if we didn’t met. I thought they were my friends, best friends, or close friends. It happened to me several times already. I can still remember giving promises that we will stay up friends forever, but look at them now? I don’t regret any because I still thank God for giving the chance to meet them and most especially the purpose He puts behind it.






I want you all to meet my 5 beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, stunning, and one of a kind GIRLFRIENDS in life. They weren’t my classmates. They weren’t my batchmates. They weren’t my sisters by blood. BUT!!!!


They are my girlfriends!

oh please don’t think that I am a lesbian (if you think about that, then you are judging me without knowing the story behind).

















I don’t know how we have gone this far. What I know is, they are special to me! I am confident to say that if there is still an adjective better than “best”, then I would describe it to them. I can see myself 30-40 years from now still laughing, chatting, and crying with them. That despite the fact that we already have our own lives, we still have that “unbreakable bond”.



How did I met them? So this is the story. Hmm actually, I have known them already by face and not by name! Of course! Our campus is not that small so I usually see them in the hallway but I used to pass them by. Yes, I am friendly but seriously speaking whenever I meet person on the first time, I don’t do the first move! I am a shy person. They came from the lower batch. During my highschool days, I used to join several clubs on school and there I met them one by one. This is the flow on how I met them:

The first one I met is Jenison. She was used to be my choirmate. We used to talk during spare time on practices but the closeness isn’t that stronger that time. I used to make fun of her (P.S. I am not bullying her). I don’t know why but I like to see her getting mad at me! but of course, I know my limitations. Then gradually, I met the rest of the girls; Quennie, Rica, MJ, and Leana. I met them because a friend of mine was used to be close to them. One day they were starting to text me, sending group messages. Actually that time, I was much closer to Quennie then to Rica, MJ, and Leana. Actually I really don’t know how I met them (You’ve gotta be kidding me!!!) hahahahaha!!!!

That’s why you will find this part quite abstract. Well, what matters most is I MET THEM!

They used to call me “Ate” or calling an older girl by respect. Actually I never expect that we will be this close because at first they weren’t my classmates and originally I don’t really belong to their group before. We don’t even usually hangout together that much. I feel so great with them. They made me realized lots of things especially about FRIENDSHIP

They made me realized  that friendship isn’t just about hanging out together always or even chatting time to time and being busy isn’t always the reason why we couldn’t give time to others.

They are so true to me! whenever I need help, they are always present to rescue. Even if I don’t ask for it, they are still present! They don’t even fail to make me smile. I can’t imagine life without them. They are like my extended family, sisters by heart. They made me realized that through thick and thin, they will always be there for me!

I have them at my best and still have them at my worst! It has been several years already and the bond is still on fire! I can find peace with them (SERIOUSLY?). Whenever I am with them, I can feel safe and sound. It is quite ironic because whenever we are together, we are always laughing out loud no matter how serious the situation is.
I am so blessed to have them in life.

God puts them in my life on the right place at the right time. I guess there is always a reason why God puts someone in our life.

I thought I can never trust a friend again. I thought I can never have friends until the end. I thought I can never have true friends again. But when I met them, all I can see is “FRIENDSHIP”. Wanna see the real meaning of friendship? Then try to be with them. They never judged me but rather accepted and embraced me with their arms open wide. I know time will come they will be having their own lives. But you know what, I can feel the assurance that until the end we are still together! Change is inevitable but no change can ever make us forget each other. People say FRIENDS COME AND GO. But for us, friends just need quality time together. We have different stories in life but bonded by acceptance and understanding.
If my girls will be reading this one day, I want to say
THANK YOU!
Thanks for coming into my life. You made my life more meaningful. I learned a lot on you guys! With you, I can always show the real me. I learned that I am not alone because God made you as instruments to be my angels in disguise. You guys created a great memory on me,
a memory that my heart will never forget.




Loving you always,

SLENUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment