Friday, October 17, 2014

ON MY OWN


As I walk along the corridor, I see nothing but your face.I can still remember the first day I saw you.

On that day, I got butterflies in my stomach. 
That everytime your head turned and looked at me, there was always this fluttering feeling; imagining one day you will go near me and ask if you can join with me during lunch. 
It feels like my 
world stopped when I saw you. 

I can still remember how captivating your smile was.

I even followed you wherever you go. Your presence always made my day. But one thing I realized, you were so far away. Physically we were just one step away but emotionally, we were more than million miles away.

Every night, I have been praying that one day you can also love me in return; that one day I will be your most special girl in life. But I was wrong. I was just dreaming; dreaming all alone; loving all alone. Those unspoken words that never be heard and never will. 


I was then involved in a relationship which was not even mutual. Why? Don’t you even care? Don’t you even want to hear my words? Don’t you even want to be with me? You don’t need to answer because I already know. Sometimes I was thinking, why you don’t just turn your head on me and give me chance. I can love you more than any woman can do. Sometimes I was thinking, am I not that pretty enough to be loved by this special guy of mine? 

I have been thriving for this one sided love affair. But how long will I fight for this? Is this worth fighting for? If you just knew that someone here was loving you in silence, but you never did. I chose to love you in silence because in silence there is no rejection. I just can’t help myself from falling in love with you. I love you but only on my own. Now this is where it ends; Pain that never mended and love that has never started.










Sincerely,



SLENUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment