Thursday, October 2, 2014

IT WAS NOT JUST THEM YET

Tell me, what is Love?

Have you ever fallen in love before?

Have you ever thought about these couple of things:
Ø He/she is the one!
Ø He/she is my destiny!
Ø He/she is my soulmate!
Ø You will always be my baby!

But the real question is, have you ever fallen in love and they do feel the same way?

I guess some of you would say YES.

But I will ask you again, is it really LOVE?



I will tell you my story. If you are not interested, then close this and do things more interesting.


I fell in love several times already. Many would say “that’s not love, you are just infatuated”. So tell me, what does love means? I had several crushes but there are few who were really became a part of me.

To make things clear, “PART OF ME” doesn’t mean we were in a relationship.

To tell it exactly, just like the old song says


“ONE SIDED LOVE AFFAIR”. 


I had been in a relationship but I cannot say that it was real. One thing is for sure, I cried over those guys.


I was even more in love with 

someone I can’t be with.


Do you know what I mean? Okay, this is the story.

I met my first love in highschool. I was really inlove with him. I even wrote letters and bringing chocolates for him (isn’t it the guy should be doing that?) That’s how I love him. We even dream same course together for our college life. Until it came to the point that my feelings have been revealed. Do you know what did he say?


“Let us wait for the right time”.

You know, I held on to that reply. I waited for almost 4 years! I am still hoping that one day I can call him mine. But then during college days, I met him again on our campus unexpectedly!! Feelings began to spark again. But later on, I found out he’s gay. Yes it sucks!!!!!

I hope he just told me earlier that he can’t love me back because he was gay. So let’s move on. I have moved on too!


So now, during my college days, I met this guy who’s really perfect inside and out. I thought I just had a crush on him but feelings became stronger until one day while looking at each others eyes, my heart says..


 “....can this be love I’m feeling right now.. I am not sure of this feeling somehow”. 

Haha! That was a song. That time, I prayed that if ever he was really meant for me then please show me some signs. During lunch time, my friends and I were making fun about “signs”.

One friend of mine told me to ask for a sign. So I loudly said “Lord, if he’s for me, please give me a sign. I want to see a yellow butterfly” and alas! There was this butterfly flying infront of me!!

at first we thought that it was just coincidence, until I said again “Lord, one more time. If he’s for me, please make it rain at this moment!” suddenly, skies became dark as if it will rain. After that incident many signs appeared. Sadly, there things that has to end and one of it is this story. One day, I found out he is gay.


Yes! AGAIN! FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

After those incidents, I told myself not to really love someone that much especially

if you don’t have any assurance! 

It is okay to be friends with them but 

never invest feelings.

Now I finally moved on and looking forward to serious relationship which will be 


built in by friendship and 

strengthened by love. 


Technically, I have never been into a serious relationship. But I believe, one day I can also find my Prince Charming, my Destiny, my Soulmate, and the ONE!! I know it is never too late! There is a time for everything, that someday I can find the right guy for me. 







P.S. Please don’t judge someone who is in love because you don’t know how he or she feels. You don’t know what’s his/her story

No comments:

Post a Comment